NuVision Biotherapies (www.nu-vision.co.uk) would like to announce a free to attend educational symposium focused on Innovations in the clinical application of amniotic membrane.
The focus of the symposium will be to share recent innovations in the development of amniotic membrane for improved ocular surface reconstruction, and as a therapy for the treatment of emergency and acute conditions using surgical free application methods. The programme will include:
- Clinical and scientific presentations on amniotic membrane innovations.
- Case series presentations from human and veterinary surgeons, using the dry amniotic membrane product, Omnigen.
- We are delighted to announce the key note speaker will be Professor Harminder Dua, University of Nottingham.
- Professor Dua will deliver a wet lab demonstration of Omnigen application as a conventional surgical adjunct and as a innovative surgical free biological bandage.
- A networking opportunity over lunch and post event dinner.