Always have access to Omnigen when you need it, so you never lose it
OmniStore is a service offered to hospitals in England, Scotland and Wales, providing the opportunity to return unused, unopened Omnigen to NuVision Biotherapies Ltd so that we can store your product under our Human Tissue Authority Licence, and return it to you by recorded delivery when you next need it.
Key benefits of the service
Omnigen left over after surgery, or procedure cancelled?
You no longer have to dispose of unused amnion*
Unsure if the procedure will need Omnigen?
Concerned the procedure will be more complex?
Unsure which Omnigen you need?
Have a busy clinic?
Need Omnigen on the shelf all the time?
Is the ordering process slow?
*Unopened Omnigen can be returned to NuVision® for safekeeping (under NuVision’s HTA storage licence), and NuVision will redeliver on request. Terms & Conditions apply.
How the Service Works?
- NuVision Biotherapies Ltd receive an order for Omnigen. Omnigen is sent recorded delivery to arrive at the required delivery address within the required time window specified by the customer.
- The Omnigen is delivered in a brown outer cardboard box, containing a delivery note and return labels, and an inner cardboard box, containing the required number of individually packed Omnigen pieces. Each individual pack is contained within a white and transparent, non-sterile package. Inside the non sterile packaging is a silver sterile packet containing the Omnigen and 5 labels relating to the specific tissue for recording in patient notes.
- The customer should retain all of the original packaging, including the outer cardboard box.
- In the event that the Omnigen is not required, or that 1 or more packs remain unopened and the outer white packaging is intact, the customer notifies NuVision by email of what is being returned.
- The customer then uses the original delivery packaging, including the outer and inner boxes to pack the Omnigen to be returned. The return labels should be attached to the outside of the box, with the date written onto the appropriate label, and initialled by sender.
- The Omnigen should then be sent by recorded delivery (at the cost of the customer) back to NuVision.
- NuVision will notify the customer by email upon receipt of the product.
- When the customer requires the return of the stored Omnigen, they should notify NuVision by email, with the delivery requirements and NuVision will return the Omnigen recorded delivery at no additional charge.