NuVision (www.nu-vision.co.uk) is a leading UK wound care company, committed to developing and commercialising innovative high quality human tissue products. Our launch focus is Ophthalmology, helping to save sight through treating ocular surface indications. However, our future aim is to expand into wider wound care, to treat chronic wounds including Diabetic Foot Ulcers (DFU). NuVision clean room clinical manufacturing laboratories, licenced by the Human Tissue Authority (HTA) and offices are based at MediCity, Boots Enterprise Zone in Nottingham.
What we are looking for:
NuVision is now looking for an exceptional and committed Quality Technician to join the quality department. The role will be based in the MediCity facilities. The successful candidate will be a key member of the team that ensures quality and regulatory compliance of NuVision Biotherapies activities, including the manufacture and distribution of Tereo Processed Amnion Membrane (Omnigen), with Human Tissue Authority regulations, whilst contributing to the day-to-day Quality administration requirements of our clean room manufacturing facilities.
This is a permanent role starting as soon as possible and includes a 3-month probationary period.
- Supporting NuVision’s Quality Manager on day-to-day activities.
- Ensuring production document control (Batch manufacturing records etc.) is maintained in compliance with the QMS
- Supporting and carrying out: internal and external audits and self-assessments
- Preparing for and delivering successful outcomes in audits by external regulators and notified bodies
- Maintaining and ensuring that processes, procedures and records for document control, training, customer complaints, NCs, CAPAs and change controls are always in compliance with the QMS.
- Using root cause corrective action to permanently fix problems identified in any aspects of our processes
- Identifying risks of non-compliance and working cross functionally to eliminate same.
- Supporting Facilities environmental monitoring and ensuring that all relevant documentation is accurately maintained
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment maintenance and calibration activities are fully up to date and appropriately documented
- Deliver assigned improvement projects.
- Deputise when required for Quality Manager
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Quality and Regulatory roles within medical devices or similar business
· Knowledge/experience of Human Tissue Authority regulations.
· Excellent time keeping ability
· High attention to detail
· Problem solving abilities and a ‘can do’ attitude
· Good communication skills, in person and electronically
· Experience of working in a cleanroom environment (desirable).
Salary: A competitive package of salary and benefits
For more information and to apply for the role, please follow: https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?cmp=NuVision-Biotherapies-Limited&t=Quality+Technician&jk=e37ffe826c070008&q=Quality+Technician&vjs=3